- COOL Pre-mixed coolant provide protection and longer engine life.
- Formulated is based on monoethylene glycol combined with special inhibitor additive technology to provide longer protection to engine compared to conventional engine coolant.
- Protects aluminium and all cooling system metal part against rust and corrosion.
- COOL Pre-Mixed coolant is suitable for European, Japanese, Asian and USA car cooling system.
- MR.COOL Pre-Mixed coolant change every 30,000 km
- Drain and Flush cooling system.
- Check all joints and hose clips.
- Pour the content into radiator.
- Run engine with Pre-Mixed coolant and recheck level.
- Check for overheating, consult professional installer if overheating exist.
- Remove any spillage immediately to avoid stained paintwork.
- Caution when removing radiator or overflow cap to avoid burn injury caused by release of hot liquid or steam.
- See owner’s manual for cap removal instructions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid skin and eye contact. If swallowed, dilute by drinking water or milk, seek medical advice. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash thoroughly with water.